Good times come, or at least the rain has stopped stalking this head. I still have problems ... He lost his wallet at the house of a colleague and me just what appears to be a crack in his left foot minimum (yes, gentlemen .. the same foot on which I already had a fracture, which lasted 9 months), but still ... I'm happy.
'm happy because I have a goal. I am happy because there is someone who trusts me, who thinks of me and that makes my existence is not just a speck in the other screen. There is someone who cares to find me knowing that I will find, and just that is what gives color to this day. Those were the days grises. .. Not anymore. He learned to paint them in detail, with looks. Things get much easier when not everything depends on you, when you see that your efforts are reciprocated.
Who knew ... A few weeks ago I was at the bottom of the pit, today ... I have managed to levitate a few feet and, if so I do not doubt that I will leave this with more force with which it came. Are just that: details, that make me feel alive again. A gesture, a word, a simple hug ... Things may not have as much importance as I give them, but if anything I learned is that "everything is important that you give him, and if you give importance to that is to live better, pu
0 comments:
Post a Comment