After 19 days of reflection on what has brought me the 2010 (actually it has been 19 days of procrastination) I decided to shake the cobwebs from this LJ to make a brief summary of interesting things I've been finding throughout the year and I was lazy comment.
As a general introduction I confess that the 2010 was ... strange. A disaster at work, but interesting things professionally (and the day in which professional work and come together and be happy) I have traveled a lot in Spain, always with little money and with good excuses and I think it was year I received more gifts, the jewel in the crown is the bike that my brother gave me, but the rest has not been too bad, and the best, in InUtor you time to create a great atmosphere, giving a deeper insight into the characters and develop a plot that leaves you in awe. I think the prefect example of that are not needed 900 sheets to keep silent (learn, writers of best-sellers)
With so impressed I was that I dared to "The Grapes of Wrath." Novel tells the story of a family of farmers who are forced to travel to California after having lost everything. I notice, not a novel to read when there is an economic crisis and is unemployed, I'm almost done traumatized.
first thing to note from "The Grapes of Wrath" is the structure in alternating chapters devoted to the exodus of the Joad family with others that gives amuch clearer picture of the situation of the United States after the crash of 29. The advantage of this is to provide greater realism to the work. We set out the problems from different perspectives without falling into demagoguery. The blame of poverty and class segregation is blurred, but it shows perfectly the damage they cause to their victims silent. Until everything explodes: "People come with nets to fish in the river and prevent it guards, come in ramshackle car to get the dumped oranges, but they have been sprayed with kerosene. And stand still and watch the potatoes float by, hear the pigs squeal when they put them in a ditch and covered with quicklime, watch the mountains of orangesgigs to ooze decay and in the eyes of the people reflects the failure, and in the eyes of the hungry is a growing wrath. In the souls of the people the grapes of wrath are filling and become heavier, picking up weight, ready for harvest "
Before concluding I have an obligation to tell you about the female characters because I think they are very well built . In particular, "Mother," which without departing from the traditional role of women, ie, a housewife devoted to her husband and their children's character proves to be more integrity. Its purpose is to keep the family together because he believes that the only way to survive is hold together. Despite not being the main character's overwhelming strength. stoic Less
0 comments:
Post a Comment