I felt the tingling reaching all parts of my body, not just in the belly. "Maybe a couple of ants, while sleeping, have got into my body through the wound that I have in the knee, have been played and now I am a simple ant colony portable" ... But that sounded extremely paranoid even to me.
I stood in silence, trying to understand what it was that I was so worried. Occasionally you could hear a slight "grow" under my skin, and a sudden warmth filled the area. I discovered it had a sense tingling and I started to find the source. I said that if the origin was the nestwere completely healthy. But no, it could be a heart attack, was a very stupid idea. How could it be a heart attack if I had died months ago?
'd think it's stupid to worry about a dead body, and I will answer yes, but ... When You're Dead, has so little to entertain you with anything. And what of hypochondria ... Death takes away life, no one spoke of the foibles and phobias.
Things did not add up, I felt things moving under my skin. I dismissed the idea of worms and other living organisms living as a couple & aacute; sites within me, but then thought better. "If I'm dead, I'm not going to hurt a small cut in the top of my arm to take a look." So, with the tail in the air (because I remember that I had stripped to see what the hell was going on inside my body) I went to the kitchen for a knife. When picked up, I noticed that the bugs under the skin that had ever moved faster. I went to make the cut ... but always creeps me have needles and knives, so I stopped with the knife, sharp frÃoy, putting goosebumps.
Then my body bolted & o
0 comments:
Post a Comment