Increasingly empty, weighs less than the daily bag of bones and meat that is called "Bill." I went into a loop from which there seems no escape ... I keep thinking of doing the same jobs in the same girl with the same discouragement from a year ago. Has anything changed? Yes Now I have my father to help me or understand me and comfort me by telling that every day was more depressed. It was impossible that he might deliver assignments on time, was impossible to go back to see you smile, and maybe that smile also led her, as a part of me that particularor that night.
Back to mourn, to fall back. Back to fear the shadows and return to defraud the mine. Always all the same, always the same fucking loop. Seeking other lips and is the same woman. Seeking new faces and all I feel are imperfect copies of it. And what hurts most is seeing that as much as you think, nothing will change, that no matter how much we try or miss, everything is not coming back and, unfortunately (and I know it pure selfishness) it goes well with that who stole my site.
February 22 that I did not know it would change my life. If I had known it was going to sink me for so long, it would hurt so much, I would have ascar for life that never cease to bleed ... May not have done. I won a lot, but I'm losing twice. I've lost hope, a smile and a course (in that order), and today nothing remains of what I had.
Memories ... These
always remain.
But memories are just pins with which this self-destructive brain is torturing me day and night.
not find solution.
There is no solution.
So ... What do I do?
I can not help what I am, what I was.
I can not because if I am what I am is because I was what I was.
But the case is qia and a patience that never reached fruition. A boat that was determined to turn the world into a plane. I still have insomnia, I'm tired and I'm still in deep water not knowing organized. I still feel like doing anything because nothing fills, because everything I need one that I have no energy.
People tell me to leave, which is not good to think so much that if I am so because I do not work out well where I am. Do you really think that I do nothing? Do you really believe I'm here for pleasure? If today does not attempt to climb it because yesterday and let me nails and ankles in the process.
me out, please.
0 comments:
Post a Comment