ueltas had already ... tired of waiting for my time, I forced myself to get it, I told myself that would work, if you thought that things could be a success it would be ... It turns out that all was a lie ... A miserable lie, fool me, I came to believe ... I was a victim and executioner, and not just screwed up is that I hurt myself, but I broke the desire, hope and the illusion of another person ... Perhaps that is precisely what puts the icing on the cake of guilt. But ... I Did it my fault? I was the first to believe that lie! .. and now I am sorry skin. Arde cA s if I'm burning up inside and if yesterday did not feel anything, now I only feel the absence, empty ... and pain. A pain that comes from the deepest scars of my heart. A pain that has reopened too much and reminds me where I come from and where I will not be able to reach, at least for now. I become wounded lion elephant memory. I become a ghost who wanders the city without anything or anyone, with cold, but feel unable to reach. Do not give a long time since I fear that this will continue ... I need someone to save me and get me out of here, because the little strength I had always not enough to get up on my own feet. And s & eacute, that the worst is emotionally dependent on other people, but for now all I can do. I looked for love in other lips and these, in a fit of madness became another, and hurt me and made me see that I felt nothing, felt nothing because now I have been denied that right, that .. . virtue.
If tomorrow do not wake up, I want you to know that until the last breath has been replicated, the fight against so cold ... And the latter produced mist breath is lost, and is extinguished by an overdose of reality.
0 comments:
Post a Comment