Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Boat Trailers Zodiac Florida

After time, I'm back to writing. For now, this is what has come:

I hate, and go to pot in pot,
for loving things and criticize feelings.
Y. .. I'm sorry but I do not understand.
I just try to live in intent, is something opposite.

And if you think, you cry, keep it clear
If something saves me from becoming a victim is the nerve. The critical stage
the minimum, because cracks mood
always after my recital.

and as you came, clear out the street today
anything or anyone is going to prevent it bursting.
ni ... I street, not ...
yesterday to return or ... that this head just reign gall.

byto think everything is going to make me pass out
both failed or not and what to do
say it's easy to avoid this is aground
but not so simple, I seek not ye-ye girl

And I know, I had to learn just
Looking at the sky and grasping the elbows,


is half ... but it is something.
For those who are interested, is written to acapella after smooth base change (things that you see you are trying to record something ... I'll go professionally obstacles everywhere.)

hope shortly to offer you more until then ... That's all, folks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment