Monday, August 30, 2010
Cruise Lines Timeshare Speak well
Because it is nice to talk properly, something which I received by email.
TRY SAYING: I'm absolutely sure that this is not feasible.
INSTEAD OF: No mames guey.
trying to say: Did you mention you serious?
INSTEAD OF: You bastard mother falls?
TRY SAYING: I'm sorry, but I was not in charge of that project
INSTEAD OF: This is not my fart
TRY SAYING: I'm not sure this can be implemented
INPLACE: 'No Mam, this does Madrazo out ...
TRY SAYING: I shall regulate my schedule to see how we can program this new task
for:' Why bitches do not tell me about before?
TRY SAYING: He's not familiar with this subject ...
INSTEAD OF: "That idiot does not know mothers ...
TRY SAYING: I have about workload
for: 'I'm up to the mother of the chamba' CHTM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment