international audience will be interesting to know what is our image.
Mexicanos, partiers and foul-mouthed
National Survey First Half 2010, released yesterday by the Cabinet, Communication & orcute n Strategic shows that seven out of ten Mexicans feel "very proud" of their nationality against 1.2% which is considered "not proud." I feel very orgulloza to be Mexican, I say
"I love my country, I do not like is people" (well, there are some people redeemable, of course).
More than half of respondents (51.2%) was totally at odds with the possibility that Mexico is part of the United States and 10.4% said they agreed to integrate his country with the northern neighbor.
also owe it to yourself D: )
On the other hand, the proposal is quite hetalia.
figures would be more representative of Mexico, according to this survey, the Virgin of Guadalupe, with 46.3%, former President Benito Juárez (1806-1872), with a 44.8%, and actor Mario Alfonso Moreno, known as Cantinflas, with 5%. course! Our Lady (for more information that both pleases me, loyal
here
phrase "Poor Mexico. This far from God, so close to America " how come?
And hopefully and Hernan Cortes is in hell! On the political front the survey questions on potential winners in the 2012 elections where the winner would be the current governor of Mexico State and member of the Partido Revolucionario Institucional (PRI) Enrique Peña Nieto, with 50% of the vote.
About this I voand say ... whatever, do not think we do well, but I hope we go less worse.
Independence of Mexico, Unofficial History instruyamonos please: D
Now to celebrate Chinese products yeah!
0 comments:
Post a Comment