Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sterling Wire Guards Wholesale ! That stops the world that I deal!

I am really outraged. Yesterday I was watching the news when MatarĂ³ commented that there had been a raid to disrupt a Chinese shop tailoring. In the video commented that people were forced to work "from sun to sun, keeping the machines running day and night. More than twenty people took turns to sleep in a kind of hideout without ventilation, full of mattresses on the floor. The hygienic conditions of the bath room and kitchen were infected.

After a wonderful parorĂ¡mica of dirt, poverty and third world conditions, the journalists went to interview the neighbors, who complained of "noise all night" and smells. End of story. At that point

acquired. I do not know, I do not know if the news did not affect anyone in the neighborhood because after all were Chinese and looks normal work as such, or whether they really did not realize what the situation represented in the basement of their homes, or worse, not care ambsoluto.

it stops the world that low because I think I need a vacation away from it

0 comments:

Post a Comment