Sunday, June 28, 2009

High Blood Pressure More Condition_treatment Snow Crash, How to save the world .. The Girl's Guide galacto autestopista

mind when we speak of a world that mixes virtual reality fighting with katanas, motorcycle racing spectacular Korrea skateboarding, mafias many pizza delivery. I think the big failure is that the humor is lost a bit towards the end of the novel, which is a shame because it is acidic and sharp and makes you laugh a while.

The characters are very interesting, especially the Hiro Protagonist, so smart and so neglect at a time. TA has not come to interest, is bearable but too Mary Sue for a girl of 15 years, yes stars a dust ... well, that is not nothing, but nothing bad.

Ultimately I do not know if it's a book that appeals to most people. I note that it is rare, perXC Author: Stieg Larsson
Publisher: Ediciones Destino
Pages: 748
Summary: Second installment of the series Millennium


Opinion: From the book saved about 200 pages, the rest is pure garbage that could have saved me but I read by masochism. The principle makes no sense, are about 300 pages the author uses to justify themselves to the maturity of Lisbeth is because pirsings has been removed, has operated tattoo and tits, because of course the novel being a wet dream of the author could not allow his character was flat as a table. And no matter which passes Lisbeth assume that social conventions, she wanted boobs, period. Then, to compensate and show that LisboBut if you repeat it every 2 pages loses its effect to become a pain.

After the murders comes the fun of the book because you do not know exactly what happened, or how much is involved Lisbeth. It is intriguing and may become hooked because you do not have enough clues to infer what happened and want to know. The problem is that little by little I will fucking including megaguays polis (to me how I liked was Faste, the researcher cocoon), just no sense in plan, lose the car that was following on a page and the next chapter I
found mysteriously etc. And now the moment in which Larsson took a tripod, the grand finale! Larsson wanted you in heaven: that ofs footer

0 comments:

Post a Comment