After complaining that time when I went I only write disponĂaa things about this vacuum creep or the affairs of my heart ("womanizing" for bad language), now just get up I have received Kaotik base and I have come all at once. This is what I have achieved so far (because it is half) but I am quite convinced. Again has a similar air "If my life is silent" but with the sophisticated technology (and that's what two years ago), but still that spirit somewhat combative, somewhat critical ma ; s simply a discouragementemotional and a complaint of what happens to me. It was time to write something ... Well, without further ado, then let the horn:
My dad is gone, and that's sad but I
And I can not remember what you said.
This dirty and cold city of loneliness
saw in the sky When there are only clouds, and yes ...
is sad to see how everyone is going
When you have an oversight and the onrushing reality.
But you learn, even at kicking
and every kick that you will receive by strong, y. ..
The more you give, the less you get, the more vacuum you
is cuI'm more you write, you
many legs open before the heart
do not know how they see it, but that's sad ...
is sad that the power of the word,
left behind drugs or television.
Reading is to give freedom to the soul and stay
zapping going to be your best prison.
And people without dreams
wanders Change your dreams for a plate and an owner.
Young people are mortgaging their future for a log
not see that they are hurting.
But in this life only the present matters, right? Well
wing defects, sex and gambling CH
0 comments:
Post a Comment