Well, I tagged them to do a meme (my first taggeo oo), osease, for those who did not understand, I give my interpretation (because I'm not sure it is), the "taggeo" would be seleccióny as the "meme" as the strings sent by email.
Well, what it is:
1 .- Make a list of 10 facts about yourself. 2 .- Choose
10 people to do likewise.
Who could it be? I choose
Clym ,
God knows when it will come through here ._.), dramon_mag
(with this I will have to be very persuasive), and as I ran out of contacts LJ brincaré me the fence to señaral to Jagar and Jicalazuxil. 3 .- You can choose the person who said (in this case, the culprit was
asdf_shi hope you see this, even if it took me , one month to reply) Well, start: S
Fact number one. Odie high school, if like, but I like to have a child after 30 years, in fact, is the only long-term plan that I have truly fixed, regardless of my situation when the time comes, I have a son . Fact eight.
I like to cook, yet it is curious that the times I've had to do it well. As I am not very milindrosa food, I like spicy food or acidic or sour taste (although I use when I know it tastes good, Mexican food is very spicy variety and consumption), apart from that as all and am always willing to try new things. I like to drink alcohol and that is not ning & amp; eacute; nero accióny favorite is my favorite actor is Jet Li * u * (so if you know good action movies leave a recommendation in the mailbox with complaints). I grew up with Disney and Disney surely die (another surprising fact my acquaintances, as they say do not give the appearance of Disney movies, embroidery or listening ballads). Done extra (out, this does not come in the game, but quice put it). to missing many things, maybe those who read this will say "I already knew," rather to explain about something else ", etc., But it was what came out & oacute, at the time. Still would like to add something I consider very important in my person, I'm like I want to be, do not follow the stereotypes, only what I like. I think that sounds simple, but there are people who do not understand. By dint want me to explain that picture fall and can not understand that I do not go, I think, in any group, I only take what I like about each other and so I'm fine, I am not please anyone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment