Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Asthma More Condition_symptoms Pregnancy THE SWORD OF immortality (or why should be banned Joanne_distte tagger in memes)

[info] joanne_distte I have tagged them to do a meme on Anotsu of "Blade of the Immortal." Is an obedient, I have released it but I've noticed two things:

a) In my flist, there are only about 6 people who know "Blade of the Immortal." For the rest I will be talking to empty
b) Updates of this lj are increasingly beginning to feel sad and guilty about it

As occasionally give me fits, instead of just making another boring entry I've decided currármelo a little, from time to time I do well, and doing something worthwhile. So without further ado I will make you to know "The sword of immortalitys.

could speak the initial trip of the protagonists, or the debate generated around themes such as revenge: - Hey Manji Is he always like to hate? Do not go away unless someone is dead? - "Moron, do not actually disappear, even with death ... not even with her immortality
O:
" I do not know how many more have to suffer the pain of me through the heart with a sword "

For all the maelstrom of revenge and death is absorbed by something else. At the end of the story than what seemed a personal story of a girl too weak to need others to kill her, to finish in a web of conspiracies and interestsI caused ertes kill a thousand bandits. But ... does not it seem easy? Not really. It's actually very difficult [...] So I decided that whoever puts their hand up against this woman would be a bandit ... and started to kill the beast "







Even the" bad guys "of history turn gray or because they get light shades. They blend in honor of a man condemned to death, the loyalty of followers, the rebellion against a system of bulldogs that prevent young people without a future to adhere to a school of fencing or the situation of a woman whose only alternatives are to sell his body being a bitch or accepting to be the killer soul for the trained.

CHARACTERS.

One of the most curious things is that Manji, despite being immortal and killing a hundred men in battle, not the best swordsman in history. Immortality is precisely its greatest weakness. Injuries hurt, but it takes to recover the security of knowing that none of them will kill you makes you careless when fighting. Allows the edge of the sword of his opponent to kiss too many times, to the extent that often ends made some foxes.





contrast
Rin is going strong, not physically, but psychologically. It starts as a girl with too many doubts, totally dependent on Manji and ends growing, becoming a woman (as claimedtimes, and when you feel like Shira appears to mourn and cover your eyes. Is definitely not suitable for sensitive stomachs or travel by Metro from those in which the old ladies lean over your shoulder to see what you are reading a "sweet girl" on their side.

- The structure, have been charged with "Blade of the Immortal" to have a repetitive structure. Not for the argument (which initially starts with individual fighting a vengeance passes to the experimentation of immortality by the government to end in a kind of checkerboard) but how to treat it. The author misuses the separation and reunion as a basis for the action of the characters.

So ... WHYism (you'll never see a character just sitting, everything moves, flows). That is why the fight scenes, although sometimes a bit confusing, are spectacular.




Another Samura features is its ability to express emotions ... through the hands and feet! , Have such a dust is just how to move your feet and do not need just because you think well what is happening. It's something original and extremely difficult to achieve because, as I have understood handle this type of drawing is one of the hardest things that exist, even for professional artists.

AND MORE STUFF

Samura is said that is a great conocedor from the Edo period as the work is perfectly set at both the political and the everyday life situations.
Another thing I like about manga is that it always falls on the dynamics dull boy-saves-girl. True, Rin is not a warrior, but has proven to be able to cope and even save Manji "For someone immortal fine in the important moments, always neceistas my help"
I mentioned the anime, I attached a link where you will find some of the chapters and to download Manga Volume 11 (there are currently published 23)


http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache:36rBnK7SnVQJ:www.portalxd.com / mugen-no-Juunin-t164131.html% 3Fp% 3D1101446 + the +Sword + of + immortal + phrases & cd = 154 & hl = en & ct = clnk & gl = es Samura has posted a new Manga "Coach" set in Victorian England, but in my opinion is not the height of the sword. I leave a review

http://www.lacarceldepapel.com/2008/11/16/carruajes/


NOTE: You can find all the work on the Internet, a total of four volumes, but can not find the page from I read the manga direct download.
For the more daring ... Spoilers of Volume 24! http://ryu-shi.deviantart.com/art/BotI-SPOILERS-107983684


http://ryu-shi.deviantart.com/art/Silence-111781168


http://ryu- shi.deviantart.com/art/Silence-pt2-111781950




Character MEME: Anotsu (Blade of the Immortal)





1. Do you like this person?

lot. Sometimes a character is something cold and it is therefore difficult to understand in certain situations, but I Fascian which, despite their intelligence still does not realize that their main followers are with him through his dream or ideal but pure loyalty to him.

2. How do you call this person?

When I am able to remember his name ... Anotsu (I suspect I am somewhat dyslexic names XD9 3. Which color do you associate with this person?
With the color of her kimono. The manga is in black and black butI, on his childhood, his love, his way of life ... so I think you embrace


0 comments:

Post a Comment